Gevo Ltd was founded in 1963 as a small family business by Kypros Psimolophites (1922-1998) and Mikis Tsiakkas (1925-2004) trading in building materials and sanitary ware. Very soon the Company expanded into new but related areas and products within the context of the construction industry and was elevated to become one of the main players in its fields of activity. Today it is undoubtedly one of the major trading companies in Cyprus with internationally acclaimed brand names and a large range of products appealing to the demand for top quality. Gevo is known for its reliability, integrity, technical knowhow and the high levels of customer service it offers.
The modern image of the Company is enhanced by its spacious and friendly showrooms in Nicosia, Limassol and Paphos manned by well trained knowledgeable personnel who are only too happy to serve the customer.
Gevo aims at continuous development at various levels such as improvements in internal practices, upgrading of display areas, and the introduction of new products and technologies. All this together with the people-centred approach, aims at the total satisfaction of the customer, the employee, the supplier and all other business associates and stakeholders. It is for these and other reasons that the name Gevo is synonymous with success, reliability and sound business ethics.